Emerging Entrepreneur Award
The Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce is continuing its mission of building a stronger local economy by investing in the next generation of local businesses through the Riverside Business Week Emerging Entrepreneur Award.
- $3000 Cash Prize
- 1-Year of Chamber Membership
- Quickbooks Accounting Training (valued at $200/hour)
- Business Growth Wheel Analysis
- Government Contract Certification Training
- Opportunity to be a featured presenter at the Riverside Business Expo and Mixer on May 27th.
- Additional publicity and exposure through the Chamber, City and Media.
How to Apply
To apply, create a business plan answering the following questions:
- How did you start your business?
- What problem does your business solve with its products and services?
- Where do you see your business in the next five years?
- What advantages to you see in having your startup in Riverside?
- How would you put $3,000 to use?
- What part has your company played in giving back to the local Community?
- What is the Applicant's percentage of ownership in the company?
- Provide the operational budget of your company and the financial projects you have for the future